From Extraction to Exposition: A journey how rocks become masterpieces.
In the next edition of FITUR, the International Tourism Fair held in Madrid, the main results of Extra-Expo Project will be presented. Highlights are the European itinerary of Marble, as well as Almadén Mining Park experience as an example of good practice.
Speakers: President of the Association of Municipalities of Almanzora Valley, Mayor of Macael, MAYASA manager and the Director General of Tourism, Trade and Handicraft of the Department of Economy, Enterprise and Employment of the Government of Castilla-La Mancha.
At the conference are invited: travel agencies, tour guides, tourism operators, media and authorities.
- The rol of the European Union in the promotion of tourism in Europe
- The Extra-Expo Proyect from two perspectives:
- As new opportunity for tourism development through the creation of a thematic itinerary
- As new local development model that turns traditional industrial areas in sustainable tourism destinations
- Extra-Expo Proyect results
- Almadén Mining Park as an example of good practices
- Atlas Marble tourism in Europe
- The study «Marble, the Divine Stone»
- Web marbleroutes.eu
- the European itinerary of Marble
- Local routes
The transnational virtual tour itinerary